Snow Division: Who Has Flakes?!







Comments

  1. Aw!! I wish we'd get snow!! But when I wish that, we get ice. Lame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just have rain here. I would rather have snow than rain any day.

    Glad you liked my post about Hugo. When it happened, I instantly thought i need to share this with all my Sibe blog friends. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. We don't get much snow in SC, but believe me, that's a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. NO flakes, no snow, no rain - we are way too dry. But you two look so good in your photo today!!!

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, wow, you guys!!! We've got our air conditioner on already!
    Cammie!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Acupressure and Ice to Relieve Seizures and A #LiveGibStrong Epi-Tip

#PrayersForHarley - Dewclaw Tumor

The Rainbow Bridge Welcomes A New FurAngel - Buddy, the Christmas Husky - A Forever Symbol of Hope for Rescued Dogs

Fit For Our #FiveSibes Alpha Queen: Celebrating Harley's 14½ Birthday

Shave a Husky? Don't Do it!