Flashback Friday #2! A Blog Hop!

Puppy Gibson 
We love Fridays! And now even more so! Last Friday, I shared the story of how while flipping through some photos of my furkids when I came across some of when they were babies. What a treasure! I immediately strolled down Memory Lane with my daughter reminiscing about the many adorable, crazy things they use to all do as puppies! Oh, that stage sure does go by all too quickly! So, in honor of puppyhood, I've decided - with great cheers from many of you - to do a Flashback Friday series, featuring puppy pics of the Sibe kids. Please join in! Grab the button, stick it on your blog along with a photo of your furkid(s) and let's all have fun strolling down Memory Lane together! I'm hoping this will be a Blog Hop, so be sure to link up to that as well!

Here's two pics for this week - the top one is of my wooly boy, Gibson, on his first day home at age four months! He was such a cute furball. That night, he slept on my lap (he was already a big boy at four months, his head was in my lap and the rest of his body lay across my legs, which were up on the leg rest of my recliner!) I spent the whole night just petting his fluff and falling in love with him. ❤

This photo is the badge photo - it's of baby Chloe meeting her big brother Gibson! It was such a tender moment...and to this day, he is so sweet towards her and she loves to snuggle up to him on a cold day (could it be all of his wooly fur?!) 

I look forward to hopping over to your blogs and visiting you all from the days of puppyhood! Have a Happy Flashback Friday!

To join the blog hop, just grab the code, enter your URL for the Flashback  Friday post, upload your photo, and that's it! Then hop around and visit the others listed below and let them know you came over via the Flashback Friday hop. Oh, and don't forget to copy the badge (you can downsize if you like) and put it on your post and page, and hop along!


 




Comments

  1. I've only got one picture of Sam as a puppy scanned so far, and haved used it many, many times. We will have to join you next week!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea for a blog hop and what wonderful pictures. If we can get it together next week, we may hop on. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Guys,

    Great pics especially of them meeting - how sweet!! :)

    Wags to all,

    Your pal Snoopy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, love that puppy Gibson pix! Great markings around his eyes.
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, COP

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woof! Woof! What a great photo to use on the badge. We will try to join. Happy Friday n Weekend. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I really want to do this but I don't have many photos from the past. I worry I will bore people with the same photos. I took a lot of photos in my old phone and it crashed. Well, i love your badge so much I am going to put it on my sidebar, anyway. I will post every friday until i run out of puppyhood /kittyhood/piggyhood photos, ok?

    Oh, come by our bloggie. We have badges for you too. Hope you will like them as much as we love yours!


    Sankissjuice

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, that is an incredibly cute photo. I hope that it is framed on your wall!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Acupressure and Ice to Relieve Seizures and A #LiveGibStrong Epi-Tip

#PrayersForHarley - Dewclaw Tumor

The Rainbow Bridge Welcomes A New FurAngel - Buddy, the Christmas Husky - A Forever Symbol of Hope for Rescued Dogs

Fit For Our #FiveSibes Alpha Queen: Celebrating Harley's 14½ Birthday

Shave a Husky? Don't Do it!