Please Vote for Wolf as THE "Dirty Dog!"

Calling all furpals and their hu-families! Wolf of the FiveSibes needs your help! He is entered into the Surf Dog Ricochet's "Dirty Dog" Photo Contest and sure could use your vote to help our Mud Monster have a shot at the "Dirty Dog" title! We only have until Friday night to gather votes! We have two photos entered that show how this pure white Husky can certainly camouflage himself and transform into the Mud Monster when the rainy season comes! There is not a mud puddle he doesn't enjoy!

All you have to do to help Wolf is go to the Surf Dog Ricochet's Facebook page,  click on the link there for the Dirty Dog Photo Contest album, find Wolf's two pics (you can click here too), and "Like" them! That's it! Vote for the "Shy Mud Monster Face" photo shown above and then go right to the next photo that is a full-body "Mud Monster" photo shown below and "Like" that one, too. However, you will need to "Like" Wolf's actual photos (and not the album itself) in order for the vote to count. 

Voting is open until the end of Friday! 


Woos and Thank Yous to all for helping this sweet mud-loving Husky earn a title that is a perfect fit for him...that of "Dirty Dog!"




Comments

  1. Oh I must bow to you Wolf You are truely the dirtiest of dirty dogs. I am on my way over to vote.....

    Bert

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Wolf you will surely take the grand prize for dirtiest doggy! BOL! Bet you had a lot of fun prepping for the photo shoot ;)

    Waggin at ya,
    Roo

    PeeS: Mom won't let me do facebook so I can't actually vote for you so I'm sending lots of pawsitive vote vibes out on your behalf instead! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried to vote but when I clicked on the links there wasn't any like button anywhere. I'll look more later.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woof! Woof! it's ME Sugar ... went to FB. Mmmmm I can't make a comment n vote. Send us an email so we can cast our vote.
    Great! Dirty Photo. Wishing you Golden Luck! Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  5. Voted! Good Luck in the contest!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi WOLF... I don't do the FB thingy... is there some OTHER way to vote fur you???

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woos and Thank Yous for voting for Wolf! For those of you who couldn't vote...I believe you have to "like" Surf Dog Ricochet's page first, then you can go to the links and vote on Wolf's pics. Thanks again! We're pretty proud of His Muddiness! BOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those pictures made my day--thanks for posting about this amazing contest! A filthy dog is a happy dog--and Wolf is a fine example!

    hey I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! I hope you find this little award fun--I like how its made me spend some time exploring the wonderful world of animal bloggers. Keep up the good work.
    http://peacefuldog.blogspot.com/2011/08/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. We don't do FB either, but we are sending you lots of good luck wishes. BUT Mom says we can't let Lightning see this post:)

    Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful picture. I just went and voted. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm on it! :)

    Hehe... my word verification is "pulis" - I like the dog connection.

    ReplyDelete
  12. We just voted (hopefully in the right spot) :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. We just voted...hope you win because you sure deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just voted for you!! What great pics! :)

    Woofs & hugs, <3

    ~Bailey (Yep, I'm a girl!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Acupressure and Ice to Relieve Seizures and A #LiveGibStrong Epi-Tip

#PrayersForHarley - Dewclaw Tumor

The Rainbow Bridge Welcomes A New FurAngel - Buddy, the Christmas Husky - A Forever Symbol of Hope for Rescued Dogs

Fit For Our #FiveSibes Alpha Queen: Celebrating Harley's 14½ Birthday

Shave a Husky? Don't Do it!