"Summer Fun" Photo Contest Update

"Woooo! When are the winners of the 'Summer Fun' Photo Contest going to be announced? There were all such great photos of our gorgeous furpals!"
  
Good question, Chloe! For you and all of our furpals, here's our latest "Summer Fun" Photo Contest Update: The judges' top pics were so many that they are now going into a second round of judging for the prize winners! They were all such wonderful photos! The placement is very close, like seriously thisclose! We will post prize winners as soon as the judges are finished with the final selection round. :-) If you haven't seen the fun video, please be sure to check it out in our earlier post below, or click HERE.

"But Mommmm...I am SO tired of waiting! 
I hope they are posted soon! I can't wait to see who won!"

Patience, dear Wolf, patience! 
(But I'm very excited, too!)


Comments

  1. Oh my word that picture is so cute!!
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. lol! He's almost cross eyed!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know you own a husky when...September 18, 2013 at 3:34 PM

    I <3 this post!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We, too, are SO anxious to see those winning photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We, too, are SO anxious to see those winning photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am super excited to see who won. Paws crossed for my Kona boy ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have watched the video a dozen times, and I have no idea how you will be able to choose --- so many GREAT pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, I had trouble findingd an email address. Would it be possible for you to email me so that I can ask you a question?
    –Shaye
    shayewalsh1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Acupressure and Ice to Relieve Seizures and A #LiveGibStrong Epi-Tip

#PrayersForHarley - Dewclaw Tumor

The Rainbow Bridge Welcomes A New FurAngel - Buddy, the Christmas Husky - A Forever Symbol of Hope for Rescued Dogs

Fit For Our #FiveSibes Alpha Queen: Celebrating Harley's 14½ Birthday

Shave a Husky? Don't Do it!