Waiting on a Wordless Wednesday

Comments

  1. WAITING is very much HARD WORK!!! I'm just sayin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH, that is just gorgeous - look at those eyes, intent, focused, and oh so blue.

    Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  3. what'cha waiting for?? you look like you're being pretty patient!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing eyes! Is mom holding a sirloin steak in her hand?

    ReplyDelete
  5. WEll finally I can leave comments on your post. I think I have this figured out.
    So I love the eyes. You pups are soooo good looking.

    And you really have mastered "The Look"

    Bert

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great photo! The eyes have it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh I was hooked on your beautiful eyes!


    --------------------------------------
    It's all About Pet Fences | Dog Fence

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look much more patient than I do when I am waiting. I always seem to be waiting for my breakfast. You must be waiting for breakfast too I think.

    Pippa

    ReplyDelete
  9. What gorgeous eyes! Just how do you refuse a gaze like that?!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous...simply gorgeous!

    Big Nose Pokes
    The Thugletsx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, great pix! With that much concentration happening, I'm guessing the wait is for food or a walk! BOL
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, COP

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am just falling in love with our neighbors Huskie. She has made us her second home which she spends more time at than her own. Her owners stopped by the other day and laughed at how she's here more than there. She's so beautiful. And gentle. Love your picture.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Y'all have the most beautiful blue eyes! :D

    Waggin at ya,
    Roo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those are some sweet eyes....hope they got whatever they wanted. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Acupressure and Ice to Relieve Seizures and A #LiveGibStrong Epi-Tip

#PrayersForHarley - Dewclaw Tumor

The Rainbow Bridge Welcomes A New FurAngel - Buddy, the Christmas Husky - A Forever Symbol of Hope for Rescued Dogs

Fit For Our #FiveSibes Alpha Queen: Celebrating Harley's 14½ Birthday

Shave a Husky? Don't Do it!